1. Pouring excess grease from cooking into a bowl lined with tin foil. TIP: Roll it up and throw it out immediately or it will burn through the foil.
2. Using a Parmesan cheese lid on a mason jar to make a shaker. TIP: Great for powdered sugar, cinnamon and sugar mixes, homemade taco seasoning, or just a cuter way to store parmesan cheese.
3. Cleaning your blender with water and soap on the blend setting. TIP: Do a quick rinse first.
4. Washing baby toys in the dishwasher.
5. Place a bowl of vinegar and water in the microwave for five minutes to loosen gunk. Then wipe down.
6. Put your gas burners in ziploc bags with a few tablespoons of ammonia. then rinse off. TIP: Wear a breathing mask or only take one out at a time WITH a window open.
7. Place a fitted sheet that matches your bed sheets over your box spring. No dust ruffle necessary!
8. Use a magazine rack to store foil, parchment paper, saran wrap, etc. TIP: Make your own magazine rack out of a cereal box.
9. Use baskets in your fridge to store food items. This keeps you from having to pull out a bunch of items to reach what is behind them. TIP: I also use a lazy Susan in my fridge for condiments.