**I am linking up with Gussy Sews today for some sunshine love! What do you do in the sunshine?
In the summertime, when the weather is hot . . .
or in my case here on the Central Coast . . .
In the summertime when the weather is warm, sometimes hot, and frequently foggy . . .
Here is what we do:
1. Visit the local creek for some wading fun.
2. Play Bocce Ball in Nor Cal in 90 degree heat. Delish.
3. Make my own clothes and wear them proudly. (Ignore my demonic eyes in the second pic. I am not, to my knowledge, possessed).
4. Golf. What? Yes, I said Golf. Although I am not sure how long this will last, considering that after growing up with a golf coach for a dad and a golf net in my backyard I am still not as good as hubby who just started golfing a few weeks ago. Men.
6. Run a VBS program at my church.
7. Eat delicious lunches on the patio at local coffee shops with my sis-in-law. Or go to warm summer night benefit concerts for my friends Nicole and Matt Lafferty (support them here).
8. Sit outside to read, crochet, and generally do anything that can possibly be done outdoors. Cute sunshiney chairs don’t hurt either.
9. Eat outside. The front yard in our case. Classy, I know.